Little Fox Services Ltd. is based on the idea and goal of helping each other.
Little Fox Services is a new company with 100% Indigenous ownership. We are a multi-diversified company with extensive knowledge of our eight (8) core service areas. Little Fox Services management team has a history of serving Canadian clients in both the private and public sectors. Our ownership group has over 75 years' combined experience working in the public and private sectors, and for First Nations, Metis, and Inuit; all Indigenous groups directly. We have experienced firsthand, a continual gap in the current quality, of services provided and delivered by First Nation members, Metis, and all Indigenous Peoples. Little Fox Services is able to provide clientele with an array of unique services provided by First Nations, Metis, and Indigenous Peoples, while acknowledging Indigenous culture, values and beliefs.
Why Little Fox Services
Our success will be measured by our clients choosing us because of their belief in our ability to meet and exceed their expectations of service, quality, expertise and results.
• 100% local First Nations & Metis owned and operated
• Over 75 years combined management experience working private and public sectors
• Promotion of Indigenous culture and economic impact benefits
• First Nation & Metis Specialized Services Company hiring local Indigenous members
• Safety consulting and written policy manuals for local First Nation businesses
• Staff with Medical, Fire, and EMS background to develop emergency response manuals and planning
• One stop shop with our eight specialized (8) core services
• Consulting experience for hiring & retaining Indigenous employees
• Indigenous community-impact benefits
• Indigenous peoples hiring and preference policy
• Staff for First Nation health clinics and health commissions
• Work with resource developers to contribute to local Indigenous hiring and training capacity
• Certified CCAB (Canadian Council Aboriginal Business) company
• Promote Indigenous joint venture/partnership, or consult and develop existing businesses
• Actively engage all resource developers on behalf of all Indigenous groups
• Empowering Indigenous youth with the tools for tomorrow
• Indigenous people skills, and employment training strategy
• Single-source solutions
• Save YOU time, save YOU money
• Fully understand the need to control manageable costs
• Work and collaborate with Indigenous Skills and Employment Training Program
• Help local-area residents improve their skills and find employment
• Work with Aboriginal Skills and Employment Training Strategy
• Provide funding and training for Indigenous members
Within Little Fox Services corporate structure and management, we instill the belief that hard work, dedication and commitment are the cornerstones of success. It is through success in business and consultation that all first nations, Indigenous peoples and its membership will attain self-sufficiency.
Our core values define who we are, how we behave, and what to expect when you work with Little Fox Services. Our team lives and breathes these values every day.
Little Fox Services is a certified CCAB member